Therapy for Depression
Most people have at least one time in their life when they experience a depressed mood. When your low mood persists nearly every day for longer than two weeks, you may be suffering from depression. If you are experiencing any or all the symptoms below you are not alone! Reach out for help today!
· Feeling sad or “empty”
· Feelings of hopelessness
· Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, or helplessness
· Loss of interest in activities you once enjoyed
· Loss of energy or experiencing fatigue
· Others could notice that you are moving or talking more slowly than usual
· Feeling restless or having trouble sitting still
· Difficulty concentrating, remembering, and/or making decisions
· Problems going to sleep, early-morning awakening, or oversleeping
· Poor appetite and/or overeating
· Body aches, joint pain, headaches, or digestive problems without a medical cause
· Thoughts of death or suicide, or suicide attempts
IMPORTANT: If you are having thoughts of suicide, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1 800 273 TALK (8255).